Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

graffito


 WALT. we are learning about  the first Panmure Bridge.         
My sgraffito shows the first Panmure Bridge.
I had to  sketch the black piece of paper. My sgraffito has some of the Maori patterns.
The Tamaki River is under the first  Panmure Bridge.
My sgraffito has some of the big boats that crosses under the swing bridge.
My sgraffito has the man who used to transport the plants from Panmure to Pakuranga .
The sgraffito has the Tamaki River. The Tamaki River has some wonderful and delicious fish.  
After that Ms Bracey told us to take a photo of us with the Panmure Bridge, that we created
.

I learnt how to do a sgraffito. My challenge is to make sure that my work makes sense and always to put
the capital letters at the beginning of the word.  

No comments:

Post a Comment