Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Revers key






Image result for moon

photo


WALT know that we stick to the earth with the help of gravity but what if gravity didn’t exist what would you do?
Bullet point 16 ideas

I will have  put on a suit.
I will have  put on a helmet.
I will have put on a gravity suit.
I will have put on a moon  suit.
I will have put on  a gravity boots.
I will cover my family.
I will hold on something really hard.
I will crab on a something really heavy.
I will hold on a strong thing.
I will cover my self.
I will try to keep myself on the ground.
I will put on a gravity breath gas thing.
I will hold onto a thing on the ground.
I will try and hold my family on the ground.
If we have know gravity people would float.
The books will float around 

No comments:

Post a Comment