Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Tsunami

 
  1. What gives you clues that a tsunami might be going to happen.

I know when a tsunami comes because of the major earthquake .

2. You are at the beach and the water suddenly to an incredibly low level.what should we do

I would gather my possessions is case we need to run.


3. Where is the safest place to shelter from a tsunami

The safest play is go to the highest mountain you can find   

4. I would go on something that floats on the water. And I would never let go.

If your precaution fail and you get caught in a water of a tsunami, what is your best chance of a survival

    
5.  What are you mostly likely to need after a tsunami has struck.

I will need food,water and shelter. And also I need my cloths.  

No comments:

Post a Comment