Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Recount planing










WALT. put in speech mark

On White Sunday

Yes !!! it is finally White Sunday today everyone is excited for White Sunday!!!  A few days ago me and My Mum (Sina) went  to buy my White Sunday clothes.

Firstly, on Sunday  my aiga (family) and I got ready for White Sunday. When we were there we sang some songs. One of the songs was ‘Jesus loves his little children all the children around the world’.This sounded beautiful! I didn't  expect this to happen.

Secondly, After we sung  the  song we sat on the chairs. While we were sitting on the cheers we started off with a pray. Suddenly my cousin came inside and spoke and it gave me a fright . The church is in Papatoetoe it is beside the shops.

Thirdly , when we finished White Sunday we went to  the restaurant. The restaurant is  in Manukau  when we were there we started eating the meaai (food). Some of the food that I ate was sushi , raw fish, and some taro. 

When we got home my Dad and Mum said “well that food was really  yummy.” I said “I really like White Sunday.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment