Pages

Friday, February 22, 2019

Making kites



Image result for kite gif






Introduction

On thursday 7th of february room 8 was excited to go in room 6 and listen how to make kite. Making kite is all about  having fun with other kids.


Firstly, room 8 was very excited to go in room 6 and learn how to make a kite making kite is really fun. Listening is really important because if you listen you will know what you are doing.


Secondly, Ms Tafea cut the paper into a diamond  shape  because diamond has 4 side so me and my buddy jordan was decorating our kite. My kite was blue because we had to draw anything on our  kite I wrote my family's name on the kite.


At last we got to fly the kites and it was so fun. And Ms Tafea  but the strings on the kite and it was so fun flying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment